The Winners Of WU Most Networked Individual Challenge


In the 160th Anniversary of Western Union, as they launch a challenge to be the most networked individual around the globe. This is open for the resident in the Phlippines, 18 years of age and above. 


The interactive online application which can be found at the wwstern Union, You World page. Will be one of the proof how globally connected you are.


As one of the contest holder I had finding my self hard to choose the winner but because of the challenge it self it helps me to pick which will be the best two (2) among the 10 participants who join my contest. Below are the screen shots that proves on how networked they are.




Today, as I announce the two (2) most networked individual who joined in my contest are Ethan Cris Geronimo and Jerome Carreon. Congratulation for the two of you who won the 1K GC of Sodexo from Western Union. Please wait for the my mail to know where and how you can claim your prize.


If you haven't try and experience the fun of knowing how globally connected you are? Visit the "Your World" application at www.westernunionworld.com/yourworld to know how globally connected you are around the world. 'Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED