What's New, What's Next Fair With Daniel Matsunaga

Its a breath taking fair for the San Marino Tuna Flakes, #WhatsNewWhatsNext Fair held at the Mercato, Bonifacio Global City. It was a great event with lots of fun.

From wall climbing to trapezing. There are variety of activities that's sure to boost your adrenaline along with Daniel Matsunaga, Nikko Ramos, Katz Salao, and other celebrity guest.

I love to try all those outdoor sports that they prepare but I have lots of commitment during the day so I can't climb the wall with my skirts. Anyway, I would say that I have fun and meet again old friends and seen familiar faces during the event.



I even spotted the couple, Victor Basa and Divine Lee with their sporty looks. I'm sure they tired everything in there and had a blast too.




I also see Jeron Teng doing the trapeze! it was scary but he got the guts to try it and then when he fall... its okay, at least he tried but me I will not going to dare myself. I've seen people doing that kind of activity in Circus only and I don't like to break my bones by doing it even there is a net who will support you when you fall.




Exciting people are all around the corner and of course, who will not going to excite when you meet the newest San Marino Tuna Flakes endorser, Daniel Matsunaga. He gracefully entertain everyone as he gives his killer smile to press and other people who join the event. And of course he shows us that he has the strength to take on one adventure after another. 


By the way the event and all the activities like rock wall climbing, velcro wall, bungee running, and flying trapezeare are for free!

The new San Marino Tuna Flakes has the highest level of protein to help build strong muscles, so you can make the most out of life and take on What's Next.



It was another milestone for the San Marino family to hold an event like this. For more information, visit San Marino Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SanMarinoTunaFlakes?fref=ts or visit www.sanmarino.com.ph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED