Why is it more fun in the Philippines?


Paella was the first Spanish food that I ever tried when I was six at the Admiral Continental Restaurant in Intramuros. We use to go there after the mass at the San Agustin Church and go straight to Binondo.



I never had a chance to go back there and I was very much surprise to know that the restaurant that we used to visit is now called Barbara's Restaurant. I wish the taste of their food is the same and I will never forget the fantastic spanish architecture all over the place that makes it more fun in the Philippines.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the place I really want to visit. I am from Pampanga and find it hard to travel really. I wish I could this year :)) Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been to Intramuros a couple of times and I really love this walled city. Sarap magshoot 'cause of the really interesting historical scenery.. :) I've never dined at Barbara's though, but I hope I'll be able to do so soon. Btw, congrats sis and hope to see you on Friday and Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM FEED