PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang Bring You The Avengers!

It was given that PLDT myDSL gives fast internet connection from my day to day used of computer and no wonder why they are so perfect in my day by day routine as I always in the front of computer to do my work and socialization with my friends in social-networking sites. 

 Aside from chatting with friends online, updating my Facebook status and checking mails from my boss, friends and family. I also love to watch videos from Youtube and sometimes live streaming with my favorite US television shows.

My son for sure will love this news when he heard about this Great Payday Sale because its summer, and he is always in front of computer.  I know that he would be glad to know about this Great Payday Sale is the perfect time to enjoy the strongest internet connections at home with PLDT myDSL's Great Payday Sale that will be happening this April 27-29, 2012.

So, if you like to have the fastest connection that you're longing for.  It's so easy to get one, all you have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on April 27-29, 2012 with 1 valid ID, and take note "no cash out!".

With that you can upgrade your internet with PLDT myDSL's biggest internet sale ever. You can also have freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation, and one-month DSL will be given away. That is as much as P5,000 savings!

And of course,it's very convenient because you can also apply online  at www.pldtmydsl.com. What are you waiting for? Save those dates and find time to check out the PLDT myDSL's Great Payday Sale.


And the movie The Avengers is brought to you by Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL, see you at the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED