PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from oldest way to modern connection

During my college days I used to use modems and dial up to connect on internet to get my assignments, research and other surfing stuff that I need at school. I was so hard for me to get connected on internet to get the speed I wanted to finish my homework. And during that time, broadband access is not yet available.


Today with the modern world as PLDT myDSL has been introduced, the broadband access in modern day technology that allows us for high-speed  internet access via the usual copper wire lines. As PLDT the only telecommunications company with the fastest, most reliable and cost-efficient voice, data and video transmission services running through a single multi service network.


What brings us to have fun with the best broadband service? Of course, their fastest internet connection which brought us fellow Nuffnangers to have a chance to get closer to the brand they're promoting and to meet other members of the community.


PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from slowest to fastest connection 

Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscription today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED