Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate: The Smooth and Creamy Chocolate!

I would say that I am a certified chocolate lover and this will be forever! As far as I remember, I was on grade school when I first had Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolates. My Tita Patring gave it to me because she knows that I really love chocolates a lot. Thought I can't remember how I feel that time. I know for sure that I am very much excited to have it (like I used to, even these days) before my Tita hand it to me. 

Eventually, one of my favorite with Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolates is the one with Hazel Nuts. I remember during my pregnancy, every time I need to take vitamins and other medicine that my OB gave me. I used to eat Cadbury Chocolate with Hazel Nuts after because I don't like the taste of those medicines.

One thing I love with Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolates is that, It's not too sweet, its so smooth and you will taste the distinct kind chocolate like no other that's why I enjoy eating it even its not frozen. I even put some blocks of this chocolates in my malt drink in the morning, way back in High School... hahaha, all my cousins laugh out loud when they saw me. 

Now that I'm a mother, my kid and I loves eating Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolates every time we watch our favorite cartoon show. We indulge every bite of the chocolates and shared our laughter together.

Thanks to Cardbury Dairy Milk Chocolates for sending me samples of your products. As always, Cadbury Dairy Milk’s chocolate is smooth and creamy. I will definitely share this to my family and some of my friends.

To know more about Carbury Dairy Milk Chocolates, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ph/en/brands/confectionery/cadburychocolates.aspx

Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolates are not advertised for breaks, gifting, or hunger-fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED