Tradisyon Restaurant at Azalea Residences Baguio Offers Brunch Holiday Special


I was invited for a Brunch in Tradisyon Restaurant at Azalea Residences Baguio. I had done so many food reviews before where I take time to taste everything that the restaurants have to offer and usually had it during lunch or dinner time, this time its BRUNCH. Unique... right! 

The last food review that I had was two weeks ago at Koko Buri Restaurant in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Now, it is something different for I haven't invited to have food review in the province, usually I made my individual judgment in the food that I try in my own personal experience for the restaurants that I visited.  

I only visit Azalea Residences to attend blogging events done by Cordillera Bloggers and GBG. I haven't tried to stay in there although I saw their room are so spacious that I think can accommodate big families or group. Moreover, it's my first time to explore the Tradisyon Restaurant even if the place is not huge, but I can accommodate people who checked-in Azalea Residences while they can now welcome people who like to dine with them. 

The Brunch Holiday Special


This is it, since it was a buffet, I first tried the bread and the spread they offer. I have the white bread and the mixed fruits jam together with butter and peanut butter on my plate. I need to take a few of those to try everything. I love the peanut butter though it tasted like a commercialized peanut butter that you can buy. The only difference is that it was freshly made with pure peanuts without extenders and so thick and creamy. That I know for sure the kids will love. Then the mixed fruits' jam was a blast if you put it in the bread with butter.  It has a kick that I can't explain. You will taste the sweet, sour and salty, all in the same time. 


They also have cereals, salads and fruits.



Next, I have plain rice with Southern Style Fried Chicken, Baguio Longanisa, Ham, Croquettes, Bolognese Pasta and orange juice on the side. However, you can have a perfect cup of coffee or tea. They have the variety of Filipino comfort foods for your brunch, perfectly best while you're waiting for your check-in time or taking rest from the long hours of travel. 




Of course, who will be missed out their very special desserts. They created and uses the well-known fruits that Cordillera has to offer, the blue berry and strawberry. I have the Blueberry Muffin, Chocolate Pudding with strawberry and a slice of Tiramisu. Blueberry is really perfect for a muffin while their Tiramisu has a twist because of Blueberry, which complements the taste of coffee flavor. 



Tradisyon Brunch Holiday Special offers, leisure and festivity brunches with freshly baked breads, pastries, cold cuts, pasta and more. You can pick your favorite all time Filipino comfort foods for only Php 350 per adult and kids below 11 years of age are FREE to eat accompanied by a paying adult.  You can also check out their Special Holiday Grilling.

This Bruch Holiday Special is only available from December 21-31, 2013 from 11am-2pm in the Tradisyon Restaurant at Azalea Residences Baguio. You can visit their website at http://www.azalea.com.ph and like them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/AzaleaResidencesBaguioCity


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED