The Shrimp Shack Degustation

One of my favorite seafood is shrimp... no wonder when a friend ask me to join a review for The Shrimp Shack I said yes instantly. No need to think but to go and try it. The Shimp Shack is an Hawaiian themed restaurant where they served different recipes of shrimp. From starters to their specialties.

There was this called Shrimp Popcorn who is literally a combination of breaded shrimp and popcorn. Then the Tomato - Cheese Fondue and the Hawaiian Chicken Salad with Water Chestnuts. I love the Tomato - Cheese Fondue. I can't stop munching on it that time.




Then they served us the Pasta and Sandwiches. We have a mini version of every serving so that we can try everything. We have Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti, Shrimp Po-boy Sandwich and U.S. Angus Cheese Burger. I would admit that I am a pasta lover and so their Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti is a thumbs up for me. I think they cooked it in olive oil with a lots of garlic in it and top with Shrimp. By the way, you still have to peel the shrimp. Which jive to their tag line "Suck. Peel. Eat." 



Their specialty are the Garlic Shrimp Scampi, Anugst Pot Riast Beef Belly, U.S. Angus Burger Steak or simply what they called "Loko Moko" in Hawaii, Soy Glazed Chicken BBQ and the Macaroni Salad. Their presentation for these foods are really cool.

Lastly, the desserts was served and who will not resist to crave for these magical sweet temptation. The Apple Crisp ala Mode and the Butter Mud Pie both ice-cream desserts and they both delectable but of course one of them captured my taste buds that I love most is definitely the Apple Crisp ala Mode. I get gaga to it and when I came back to The Shrimp Shack, I will definitely order it together with their pasta which is no wonder why so delicious because they are the sister company of the Old Spaghetti House.



You can visit The Shrimp Shack at the G/F MarketMarket!, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED