The Kitchen Diaries Cafe: Brings Out the KiD in You!

I was invited to try the foods of Kitchen Diary. It was located at 1st Street in Kapitolyo, Pasig City. It has a contemporary ambiance with a quotable messages and pictures in frames. The dessert buffet was situated in the left side when you enter the place.

First I thought we will only tasting their desserts but I am wrong because nobody told us that they also served meals aside from the sweet stuffs.

Anyway, we have Buffalo Wings as appetizer and I'm warning you guys, its so spicy. However, you can choose the mild one if you are not into spicy like me. It also served with nachos, salsa and cheese for P170.





Then we have the rice meals which is the Mongolian and Mexican Stir-fry, and the Sticky Chops. Mongolian Stir-fry has a sweetness in taste while the Mexican stir-fry was tasted like a curry rice with chicken and vegetables in it. Prices are at P100 and P130 respectively. The Sticky Chops also sweet and taste like Asado but in Pork Chop and I think, it should be better if it serves a little tender and you can have the meal for P130.



We also tried the Toasted Angus Corned Beef of their All Day Brekkies, served with scrambled egg and bacon garlic fried rice for P120.






Then we have Blueberry Cheese Cake as a desserts. I actually love it, not too sweet and very creamy. We thought that we are all done for that night but wait the dessert buffet haven't tried yet as the owner says. They bring on the other no bake cakes in the table and also served us their coffee beverages. The Milo bomb looks interesting. 





The owners are really nice. However, I suggest that they should shorten the serving time and don't worry because I'm thinking of visiting them again with my kiddo next time and will give you more feedback about it..

Check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/kitchendiariescafe for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED