Wild Ginger The Southeast Asian Table

Foodie meet-ups was fun! I enjoy it with my fellow foodies and blogger friends. This time we are invading the Wild Ginger. It was a great opportunity to try out their food because it only has one branch, which is located in Lower Ground Floor of Rockwell, Power Plant Mall in Makati. 

I came so early in the venue because it's very near in the Office where I work. While waiting for other foodies, I enjoy taking pictures of their restaurant. Taking the opportunity while other has not yet arrived. The ambiance is so homey, and it was decorated with simplicity and arts hanging from the wall with a Vietnamese and British inspired interior design. 




It's actually a South East Asian fusion restaurant where they served popular dishes from different countries in it. Join me as, I traveled the different South East Asian cuisine in Wild Ginger foods. 





We tried the Roti Prata with Curry Dipping Sauce is an Indian flaky bread and its one of their specialty. Green Mango Salad is a tangy salad and goes well with  Pad Thai. We also have Spinach and Dhal Chapati that looks like a Vegetarian Quesadillas for me and the Crispy Veggie Spring Rolls Parcels, which is a Singapore style Lumpia with vegetable filling. 




For the main menu, we have Thai Green Chicken Cury, Beef Rendang is an Indonesian Beef Stew and steamed rice to complete our meal. Actually, I saw Adobo in their menu that makes me curious if their Adobo is similar with the Pinoy Adobo but their Adobo is a little sour and very peppery, which makes it different from our traditional Adobo.


 

We also have Pad Thai, a popular flat rice noodle dish. For desserts, we have Sticky Toffee Pudding, which is a British/Australian cake that is very addictive and not yet discovered here in our country  and the Gula Melaka which is the Southeast Asian Sago (tapioca) balls with palm sugar and crush ice. Oh, I forgot the Lemongrass Tea.






Among all, they served to us. My favorites are Roti Prata with Curry Dipping Sauce, Pad Thai and the Beef Rendang. Of course, the Sticky Toffee Pudding is perfect after the sumptuous meal. I will go back here and will bring my family so that they will try the Pad Thai and the Beef Rendang of Wild Ginger.  

Thanks to Ms. Polly (one of the owner) and to my Zomato friends for another food adventure that I have last Thursday and see you for the next foodie meet up!

Wild Ginger is located in the Lower Ground Floor, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City. Opens from Monday to Sunday from 11am-10pm. It's a Casual Dining, they have no deliveries but served alcohol and an air-conditioned restaurant. You can spend PHP1200 for two people approximately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED