Churreria La Lola Because Is Now A Heart

Who don't like Churros?

Oh well, it was one of my favorite quick bites. I remember during college days, I used to eat it in one of the leading store who offers Churros. Actually this store captures my heart when it comes to Churros. However, I find something new that can be a substitute to my Churros Con Chocolate if ever this store is far from where I am.

I was in Power Plant Mall in Rockwell, Makati to get my medical exams in Hi-Precision Diagnostics when I pass the Churreria La Lola. I already heard good things about the churros store before and I was thinking to try it after my medical exams.

And so, I went there. Following the long lines until you get to the counter to take my order was made me think that perhaps they served really good Churros or just a hype.




I asked the lady on the counter if it's okay to take a picture because I will write a review about them and she gratefully say yes. I was able to see how they cooked their Churros and it was amazing although they have machines who help them do the dispensing of the batter while the rest of the task is manual. I have noticed that they used Nutella for their dip because a huge bottle of it around the store are visible. 



I finally got my order. I was able to try their Churros and I find it delicious.  Got my medium size classic one. I take out some for my kid and my husband, they like it too. Churreria La Lola dip is really chocolatey although we all know that they use Nutella. Their price starts at Php250 approximately for two people. They Churros container is so hip and I like it. I also noticed that they placed tissue below the triangular container to absorbs the oil.  Genius!



There are other choices in their menu and would like to try it next time. One thing I don't like is that they store is so small and can't accommodate more people. I suppose to dine-in but turns to be having my order to go instead because there are no tables available. I bet that they already notice from the everyday that the line is long and that is the sign that it was a sure hit. The only request that I can tell is that please expand your space. 

Overall I find their services and the food delicious and just disappointed with space but the products are really good. Churreria La Lola is open from 11am to 10pm daily. To learn more about Churreria La Lola, visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/churrerialalola or in the Lower Ground Floor, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City. You can also visit their newly opened branch at SM Aura which is I hope with more spacious than the Rockwell branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED