My Premium Gin Journey With Ginebra San Miguel

It was such a world class experience when I was invited to join and experience the a wonderful journey with other blogger friends who ride the Party Bus Manila around Makati and BGC.

The night was full of fun, games and great talks as we enjoy the variety of cocktails of three different bars in the Metro. We started at Keg and they serve us the Gin Sour, Gin Sunrise and Tom Collins. I personally love the Gin Sunrise because it has a juice like taste but the kick is at the end part. It hides the real essence of the drink while you enjoy sipping it and eventually realize that it has an alcohol content.




Then we ride at the Party Bus, which is one of the great experience that night as we travel to Red Dot in Legaspi Village in Makati. We tried another three cocktails that they prepared such as Sake Cooler who is in the copper mug and very refreshing and taste like Gulaman for me, the Rosemary which is kinda sweet and smells good really and The Red Dot which is the signature drink of the place. It is similar to Singapore Sling and has a brandy, pineapple juice, lemongrass and a dot of grenadine. Actually, the Red Dot taste good but very strong. Well, I can't finish the whole drink and I admit it.


Lastly we went to Rue Bourbon at the Fort and we have the Scottish Margarita, Blue Alexander, Clear Blue, and Party Bus Cocktail. OMG! I feel like tipsy that night. So I decided not to drink everything. What I did is to try a sip on each of those drink and just enjoy the night talking to other bloggers so that I can still carry myself and go home.  


I never thought that night that it would be that fun. We even had games inside the Black Fleet while driving to our next stop and party, party of course. By the way, all drinks we had has a Premium Gin from Ginebra San Miguel. I never thought that you can make a lot of drink mixes with it. Before I only new it by mixing the gin with other juices but that night. Almost ten drinks that I have tasted has it. Imagine what more can you do with the world class premium gin.


The launch of the Premium Gin Journey with their partnered establishment was truly amazing. It is indeed not just a typical event that let's you drink all you can but a delightful experience of savoring specially hand crafted mixes of Ginebra San Miguel Premium Gin made by Filipino mixologist of each bar we visited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED