Appreciating The Gardenia Pocket Sandwich With My Friends

I'm absolutely a fan of bread and pastries. I love sandwiches as well. One of my favorite spreads is peanut butter. Like me, my friends used to bring sandwiches in the office. We even share and exchange foods sometimes.

I was one of the fortunate bloggers who got invited to try the new Gardenia Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pocket Sandwich. It was new to my ear although I know Gardenia offers a variety of sandwiches, rolls, etc. who is perfect for snacks. I know because I used to buy it in the grocery for my kid's school snack.

Few days after I pick-up the Gardenia Pocket Sandwich from AMPR in Ortigas, I brought few of them in the office. My friends scrutinize it right after they tasted it. It was indeed new to them as well as to me.

We shared the Pocket Sandwich and they all like it. Especially the lady below. She truly enjoys every single bite she had with the #PocketFullOf from #GardeniaPH.



They said they adore so much the two flavors as we eat the sandwich on a coffee break. They are planning to buy a box in the supermarket.

I prefer the Gardenia Chocolate Pocket Sandwich than the Peanut Butter Pocket Sandwich. The chocolaty taste and soft Gardenia bread complement each other. 



One thing I admire about it is the easy to go look.  Actually, the Gardenia Pocket Sandwich is now available in leading supermarkets for only Php 15. 

By the way, Gardenia Chocolate Pocket Sandwich is high in iron, folate, vitamin b1 and source of vitamin A. While the Gardenia Peanut Butter Pocket Sandwich is high in iron, vitamin B1, B2, and A.  Nutritious right? Also, it was baked fresh everyday so you can enjoy your favorite sandwich anytime and anywhere.

For more details about Gardenia Pocket Sandwich, visit their website at www.gardenia.com.ph and you can also check them on Facebook and Instagram for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED