ChizMozza for your Cheese Cravings!

All cheese lovers out there... Raise your hands!

Like chocolates, ice cream and cakes. It seems like everybody are fond of cheese. Unlike other dairy products, cheese is one of the most popular. There are lots of variety of cheese, there's cedar cheese, blue cheese, mozzarella and a lot more. Well, mozzarella is one of my favorite among others. It's very useful specially in cooking. You can add it on your pasta, pizza, and any dishes you want that calls for it.

Last Friday, I was invited to visit ChizMozza to try their products. I visited their SM Megamall branch wherein I was able to taste the different variety of their 100% real mozzarella cheese.


They served me 16 pieces of Mozzarella Bites, 6 pieces of Mozzarella Sticks, 1 Popsicle Cheese in cheesy parmesan, and the newest on their products which is the 4 'n Cream Cheese pops.  Plus, the four kinds of dips such as Pesto Dip, Spicy Garlic, Garlic Ranch and Garlic Parmesan dip that you can add for only Php20 each.




What I love about their products is that, it was so versatile. You can dip it in different flavors without compromising the taste because it was all matched whether its plain mayo or tomato ketchup.




I personally like the Mozzarella Bites and Sticks with Pesto dip and Garlic Parmesan. When it comes the value for money? Their price range is from Php32 to Php265. I think the price is just right.



I find their products interesting. However, It's just my opinion I think their Cookies 'n Cream Cheese Pops is kinda not suitable for Mozzarella especially when you dip it on confectioners sugar and chocolate. I think it should be better if they come up something like croquette kind of product which can be match to tomato, pepperoni or bacon.


Over all, my verdict to ChizMozza is great! They just have to crop something that can be compatible to mozzarella cheese. I think there is they just have find it.

To learn more about ChizMozza, visit their official Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/ChizMozzaPH

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED