Catching Up with My Former Colleagues

 

It took us almost three years before we reunite again!


Yes and it was very well explained, after all its still pandemic.  I am back to my previous company in Cubao and they are with their new jobs. Ron is with Teleperformance while Meds is with a recruitment company in Ortigas. We don't see much often but we are sure that we click every time we meet.


As usual, meet up after work.  Today was Friday, we agreed to meet in Greenfield District. The place is very conveniet for all of us. I live in Pasig, Ron is just around the corner for work and Meds is walking distance from San Miguel Ave. Although I have to wait for 2 hours for them but it's okay with me because I got an extra time to roam around the Shangrila Plaza Mall. We exchange text and private messages to keep everyone updated to where we are. 


We had dinner in Mang Insal but we forgot to took a picture because we were hungry! Specially me! The main event was when we moved to Starbucks in the same area.






We got our drinks. Signature Iced Chocolate for me, Macchiato for Ron and Caramel Frappuccino for Meds. Of course, we got something sweets for the sweet tooths squad. We have Blueberry Cheesecake, Brownie Fudge and Cinnamon Roll.


The night was filled with laughter and crazy thoughts. The idea is to forget everything for now, the old life, politics and other rants. We just live, laugh and had fun for this moment. No side hassle and no negative vibes. Let's do this again guys...


Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED