My New Angry Bird Slipper

Last time, Mommy, Daddy and I went to SM Megamall. And I have now my new angry bird slipper. I can't find the bird with a big red head alone.

I like the color blue but the design is not so good that's why we come up with this oinky design in black and gray colors. It's so hard to choose specially if you see different design from super heros like batman, superman and spiderman to lightning mcqueen, sponge bob and more. From rubber to leather and plastic one. Haysss.... wish i can buy them all! hehehe for sure mommy will say "NO!".

Look, its so cute... and i love it! There are lots of slippers in the 2nd floor of the department store in SM Megamall and you can have a wide range of designs and brands. From different cartoon characters to plain one. So pick your choice and be hip and cool with your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED