Another Great Grill Experienced At Pinoy Master Grill


I was invited for a food review in Manila. I never though that it's another grilled foods experience. Pinoy Master Grill is really something new to me, in short never been heard and never been try. They offer different variety of grilled foods from chichen, pork BBQ to Lechon Liempo and Manok.  They also have Sinigang, Sisig and Dessert treats for customer.

I first tried their Classis Pecho Meal, looks like I already ordered this one in other store before. They also, gave me pork BBQ as well as the free soup and red iced tea. Afterward, I even tried the Lechon Liempo and the Saging Macapuno with Leche Plan on the top. 



The taste of the chicken is different even its a white meat the texture is really good, the juiciness of the chicken is there and the tenderness which never fails me to try specially the pork BBQ because of its distinction that I can't explain. It will rock your taste buds to not stop eating it. It taste like it has something what will make you go gaga to eat it over and over again. The combination of sweet and salty taste is just enough that blends together in every way while the ambiance is very homey, the combination of yellow and blue is perfect to make you feel at ease.



I love their tag lines "Swak na sa Lasa, Swak pa sa Bulsa" which is true because you will have  Classsic Pecho Meal with unlimited rice for P99, pork BBQ is only P49, Lechon Liempo is P159 and Lechon Manok is for only P215. Very affordable yet the quality of taste will never suffer, in short you will get the right taste in food that you want yet you will never spend more for extra sauce or something.


Pinoy Master Grill owner even dare me to have an experiment with their Lechon Manok to be particular and I take the challenge, when I get home i put a piece of chicken that I take -out. A day after I get back to the chicken and it was really frozen, when i open it, it was hard as a rock and get sebo. So what i did is I place it on my cooked rice, after a few minutes I slice the chicken and I was surprise to see that the consistency and the juiciness of the chicken is the same as it was out from the grill. It really amazed me which I never experienced to other Lechon Manok that I tried before and this is the kind of chicken I want and I love.



That is why I will totally recommend the Pinoy Master Grill to all of my friends and please don't just take may words, try it for your self and share your experience with me here by dropping a comment. 

By the way, you can visit Pinoy Master Grill branch at the 2nd Floor of D' Students Place in Taft Ave. near De La salle University and soon to open branch in Lagro and Baclaran. They have delivery, dine-in or take-out, and they are open for franchasing. You may also LIKE them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pinoy-Master-Grill/492595290755143

1 comment:

  1. Taft Ave. and other soon to open branch is far to me, is there any other branch like in Mandaluyong area? I hope that they have branch which is near to my place so that I can try those chicken that you mention. I love chicken so much!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM FEED