McCormick K-Pop, The Family Fried Chicken


I was invited for another food event where I have to try the Korean recipe frying mix from McCormick and it was held at The Cookery Place at Kensington Place in Bonifacio Global City.

This is the newest product line of McCormick which is called McCormick Korean Fried Chichen Recipe MIx! Who doesn't like fried chichen? Oh well, it's always served in our home for it was one of my son's favorite food. Now, my preparation of fried chicken will turn into something more interesting for my kid.

McCormick Korean Fried Chicken Recipe Mix comes complete with batter mix and sauce in four well-loved Korean flavors which are Soy Garlic, Bulgogi, Kimchi and Spicy. 

For those with a sweeter palate, Soy Garlic and Bulgogi will give fried chicken that distinctive Asian taste. For that added kick, Kimchi and Spicy will let you see your recipe in a whole new light and I'm warning you because the spicy is really spicy and the Kimchi is the one that I would say can tolerate to eat. 


I appreciate the chance creating our teams version of Soy Garlic fried chicken and it was really amusing. 



Below is the step-by-step guide on how to prepare your fried chicken with a twist.


Your whole family can now enjoy the Korean flavors at the comfort of your homes and experience another Asian dining.

Every pack can coat up to half a kilo of chicken choice cuts and has no added MSG. McCormick Korean Fried Chicken Recipe Mix is now available at your favorite supermarkets nationwide. I will be sharing some recipe here with this new product but it will be in my next post so watch out for it.

To know more about McCormick and McCormick products, visit www.mccormick.com.ph and www.facebook.com/friendsandflavor and for delicious recipes, go to McCormick Flavor HQ at apps.facebook.com/flavorhq or mobile.mccormick.com.ph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED