Starbucks New Snack Boxes

I came from the Union Bank one morning when I decide to drop by in the Starbucks at the ground floor in our office building. Deciding which one to buy because I haven't eaten my breakfast yet, I saw something new that they are offering.

I was talking with the crew about this and I found out that it was really new that they have this since January 9 of this year only. She also mentioned that their snack boxes are all under 300kcal. The Starbucks new snack boxes are in three different choices, which are the following;

Four Cheese Dip with Crostini and Cold Pesto Pasta,  well if you are a cheese lover, this one is for you. A warm blend of mozzarella, cream cheese, parmesan and Edam to delight your taste buds. Comes with crostini and with cold aldente penne pesto pasta.

Spinach, Artichoke Dip with Bread Sticks and Cold Grilled Chicken, is a creamy and flavorful snack, blended of warm creamy spinach and artichoke dip with hints of garlic that is serve with crunchy bread sticks and juicy cold grilled chicken. It is so delectable.

Hummus with Pita Bread and Cold Mediterranean Pastahummus is a great dip for pita chips bread and complements the cold Mediterranean pasta.


Among the three I tried the Hummus with Pita Bread and Cold Mediterranean Pasta, thinking that this one is the healthiest and cost only P140. I was so excited to try it when I notice that it was spicy... hahaha forget to learn that Mediterranean food are really spicy and I am not a fan of spicy foods. And its because I'm so hungry, I ate it all except for the hummus and some pita bread because the hummus smells like a spoiled one. Good I also brought the Old Fashion Oatmeal Cookie neutralized my taste buds.

I told my office mates to try it and they even don't like the taste of hummus. Maybe next time I would like to have Four Cheese Dip with Crostini and Cold Pesto Pasta or the Spinach, Artichoke Dip with Bread Sticks and Cold Grilled Chicken  and will post here my verdict about the two and which among the three are perfect for my taste that I can be considered in having of taste of goodness

By the way, I know that Starbucks always had their bloggers event although I have never been invited by them (ooppss...just saying and not complaining). So with this one, I would say that I pay for my meal and not just because I attend their product launch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED