Deliciously Healthy at The Food Tastings Event

Most of Filipinos are love eating foods. We tasted different foods everyday, especially if it's something new to us. Out of curiosity we tend to munch every like there is no tomorrow. But eating the right food is what we always forgot. 

We always said the eating healthy is better. However, most healthy food has taste no good. What I am trying to say is that why not eat healthy and at the same time eat delicious food. 

To help you with this, I will share something to you. I was invited to Food Tastings event at Eastwood last September 13, 2015 at the Eastwood Mall and have tried the foods of different Chefs who is healthy and taste so good.


During the demo I have learn some healthy recipes, tips and strategies to eating right. It's not only that because I was able to take home some goodies from Food Magazine. 




We tried the foods that the Chef's cooked after the cooking demo. We have Fitburger and Breakfast Burger by Chef Anthony Macaraeg. We just tasted the Breakfast Burger because we came a little late. Next, is the Mediterranean Chicken and Couscous by Chef Deejay Santos which is so good and kinda refreshing because of the zucchini.

Unfortunately we are not able to try the Poached Salmon and Breakfast Sausage Tart of Chef Matthew Bates because the food samples did not arrive to our area but people in the front have tried it. I was just wondering how yummy it was because it's really look good. They says when you are going to eat, your eyes eats first.




Then we have the Seafood Sotanghon with Black In of Chef Nancy Dizon - Edralin, I am telling you her recipe was really good. I love it and it was one of my favorite during the demo. Also, she added one dessert recipe which is the Graham Mango but did not give our samples. 

Lastly, we have Pad Thai Salad  and Mushroom and Kale Paella by Chef Robby Goco of Green Pasture. The Mushroom and Kale Paella rocks, I super love it! Now I have the reason to eat at one of the vegetarian and organic restaurant like Green Pasture because of it. I did not try the Pad Thai Salad because it's purely vegetables.

I was lucky to try and have the copy of their recipe, some other time when I have nothing to do I will try to cook it especially the vegetarian paella. Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED