Our Recipe of Chicken In Garlic Mushroom

I usually prepare desserts at home while my husband use to cook dishes for our meals. However, there are time that I have to cook meals for me and kid especially if my husband had catering service.

I am so glad that there are some dishes that are easy to make. This time, I will cook one of my husband original recipe called Chicken In Garlic Mushroom, it's easy t prepare and my kid loves it. 

It's just in time with the Jolly Mushroom campaign and so I am sharing our recipe using the Jolly Mushroom Pieces and Stems. Below are the complete guide on how to cook it.




Ingredients:

500 grams of chicken
198 grams of Jolly Mushroom 
1/4 cup minced garlic
1/4 cup butter
2 tablespoon Dona Elena extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
salt, pepper and seasoning
Fresh Dill for garnish (optional)

Directions:
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper and seasoning.



2. Heat Olive oil and butter in a pan. Sear the chicken on both sides until it turns brown or until cooked, set aside.



3. In the same pan, saute garlic and add the mushroom. Put some seasoning, add salt, pepper and sugar. Pour it on top of the chicken when done. Put the desired garnish.



If you notice I use fresh dill as my garnish while you can also use parsley or onion chives. I just instantly got the dill in my pocket garden. Anyway, it looks perfectly great over the Chicken In Garlic Mushroom. 



Next time will share another easy to cook and healthy recipe for you to try. If you love the recipe or have another version of cooking chicken and mushroom together, feel free to comment below and #‎makeitjolly‬. I would love to hear something from you.

Happy eating!

2 comments:

INSTAGRAM FEED