#FreeTheJoy with Limited Edition Cadbury Dairy Milk Christmas Flavors

Wow! It was so awesome to know that Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolates brings back their flavors for Christmas. The three limited edition of Cadbury Dairy Milk is really something to look for and I am so excited to try them all. 

Well, if I am giving a chance to give this limited edition of fantastic chocoate flavors of Cadbury Dairly Milk I will definitely give the Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest to my son, Arnie Jet because ever since, he loves black forest flavor whether from a cake to ice cream and for sure he will absolutely love it too. The Smooth sensation with real chocolate cookies and red jellies of Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest will certainly perfect to his taste buds. I can imagine how he will enjoy the crunch and chewy of Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest.



One of the person that I think when it comes to loving surprises is my niece, Sofia, she is always so grateful to have even a small surprises that you will give to her and I think the Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla is your perfect for her this Christmas.



While the Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse will definitely perfect for my husband because he loves richer chocolate taste. He enjoy eating even my simple ganache recipe and for sure the  delicate decadence of Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse with its light and airy chocolate-flavored cream enveloped in classic milk chocolate shell will elevate his taste buds.



By the way, I heard that  the Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest, Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla, and Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse are available in 180g packs for a suggested retail price of P180.00. Hurry and get all flavors – available until supplies last! #FreeTheJoy this Christmas with Cadbury Dairy Milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED