You Can Now Re-create My Unipak Mackerel Steak Recipe

Pinoy's love eating and its already proven. Even its raining the best thing we can do inside the house is cook and eat with our family. One of the usual dish that we can instantly cook during these days was a canned goods. My family loves mackerel and we choose Unipak because and I quote "hindi basta nakasanayan the best na yan". We usually cook it as is and just adding onion, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Put some water and voila! we have already something to partner with hot rice on our plates. Sometimes adding some misua and patola make it more interesting.

Today, I have innovate some dish using Unipak Mackerel and this dish was not really as usual recipe for canned mackerel. Are you ready? I am sharing and presenting to you my dish and I call it "Unipak Mackerel Steak".

You read it right, Mackerel Steak!

Now, I know you are wondering that if its possible. I'm telling you, YES it is! The recipe was inspired by meat however I thought that fish dish might be also perpect specially if I want something healthy and not fatty. So, I will not make you wait long, below are the recipe of my Unipak Mackerel Steak.




Unipak Mackerel Steak

Ingredients:

Unipack Mackerel
Onion
Calamansi juice
Soy Sauce
Salt & Pepper

Directions:

1. Seperate the Unipak Mackerel meat and the oil.

2. Place the mackerel oil in a pan and let it simmer. 
3. Add the soy sauce, calamansi juice, sliced onion and mackerel meat to simmer.

4. Add salt and pepper to taste.



Serve with hot rice.

So easy right? kaya basta Mackerel dapat tatak Unipak!

One thing I love about Unipak Mackerel in oil is that it was so versatile that you can create and re-create any dishes anytime.

Now its your turn, I'm giving away 1 set of gift pack from Unipak containing about 8 cans of mackerel.



The mechanics are simple, all you have to do is the following:

- LIKE Uni-Pak Mackerel Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/unipakmackerel/

- LIKE A Taste of Goodness Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/A-Taste-Of-Goodness-199675826783547/

- LIKE and SHARE my blog post in Facebook and tag 5 of your friends.

- Comment your name and address on my Blog post, and use the hashtags #tatakunipak, #paknapak and #unipak.

- Deadline of giveaway will be on July 21, 2017 at 12 midnight.

- Announcement of winner will be on July 22, 2017.

What are you waiting for? Spread the news and you might win Unipak Mackerel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED