Go Nuts Donuts: You Just Won A Box Of Pizza Donuts!

It was one busy day, when i get a mail coming from Twitter that makes me surprise to see because I did not join any contest in Twitter. Although its sounds bogus but still i was able to open it because of my curiosity.


And so I click it and read what's with it. It was actually from Go Nuts Donuts! Whoaah! Are you also intrigue what's with it. See the screen shot below of the exact mail from twitter.




Then I went to my Twitter account to see if this email is real and so it was real... Hahaha! Sounds so paranoid because of those SPAM mail I've got everyday.


Oh, I got a message from Go Nuts Donuts and it says...





What a great surprise message. I won by a random selection just because I was following them in Twitter. I never thought they had this promo and you could win a box of pizza donutsActually, I did love their donuts and my favorite is their double chocolate donuts. So I was very much delighted to have the price and I herd that this pizza donuts was just back due to public demand.




Lastly, the Go Nuts Donuts ask me what branch should I can possibly claiming my box of donuts and I said, "I think at SM Megamall".





You really never know when will be luck comes your way but I believe, luck is always there, all time at any time. We should just have faight on how we should face our day by day life. Remember that we are all lucky in terms that God almost give to us everything. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED