One Friday Night At The National Sports Grill

It's another Friday night with friends and fellow SEO. I have to get to Makati right after office just to meet them, all the way from north going to south is really a no joke travel. Doh! it makes me feel tired and sleepy. Actually I am because it's so boring in the office during that time.


Meeting Kuya Az and Daomisyel at Bo's Cafe in Glorietta 5 and then we headed to Greenbelt 5  where we meet the rest of the gang also known as ugaz. The choosen place was the National Sports Grill





The pace is so sporty, of course its in the name and you will get distracted to those waitress who is showing their belly button walking around the place and taking customers order.




We had tower of draft beer for that night along with the potato slices with bacon and cheese, and pomodoro with sweet and sour cream as the sauce. Also, we have the buffalo wings who is very tempting in the eyes.That is why I tried it, and OMG! its hot! super spicy for me though but you can neutralized it with the sweet and sour cream which I did. Ohh, it taste good... believe me!





And so, the exchanging stories from small bits up to the hard core of Marnell's fantasy site was made the night so alive on the side of the bugoys.


After strolling in the park and parting apart we all got home so sleepy and tired but I know for sure that we all ready for the next adventure coming on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED