Experience the Luscious Food of Vyne Restaurant

It was a great opportunity to dine with other blogger friends in one restaurant where you can try some of their best seller foods.

It was my first time to attend the Zomato Foodie Meet up event, and I would say that it was amazing. When I say amazing, it not because they are all nice and smiling, give good tokens and everything. Even so, when I say I amazing, it's because they really are. 

It was my first time also in Vyne. They served European, Asian and American cuisine. I heard that they are known with their Freestyle tapas and spunky ambiance with graffiti on the walls. They have live music and different themes every night. Perfect place if you want to go out for a dare. The owner is so nice and very accommodating and when I looked at him, I remember the actor Sid Lucero because they both the same the way he talks and moved. 





Anyway, we started with their tapas. We have Pork Chasu Bun, which has Pork Chasu, Fried Quil Egg, Nori Strip, Leek, Sesame Mayo in Fried Mantao. Next is the Thai Scallops in Seared Scallops, Mango Salad in Nuoc Cham Dressing, Sambal Mayo, Crispy catfish and the Mini Crab Cakes which is in mini crab cakes, apply mayo, avruga and pickled radish. It was my first time to eat scallops and good thing is that I don't have allergies when it comes to sea food, it was chewy but taste like shrimp. 





We also try their Prawn and Raviolli Laksa soup, which is so spicy for me but really taste good and for salads, we have Apple and Blue Cheese and East Asian Salad. I love the Honey Yogurt Dressing of Apple and Blue Cheese salad it complements the Blue Cheese. It has Arugula and I did not eat it, so I left it on the side of my plate. 



It was so interesting to see the Ramen Carbonara in the menu. I was thinking of Ramen noodles in white sauce indeed it sauce was made in Miso Cream Carbonara, Smoke Pork and Sousvide Quil Egg in Ramen Broth. The noodle is the usual spaghetti noodles. We also tried their Vyne Burger. It has a 200g Beef Pattie, Mushroom Ragout, Foie Grass, Blue Cheese, Apricot Jam in Brioche Bun. 

Off course, we simply can't wait for their main course which is the Pan-Seared Sole and the US Angus Rib eye Steak. The  prime rib steak is 600g, which is I think good for 3-4 person. I love it in medium rare. You will see the freshness of the meat by its color. 




And finally my most awaited part of the meal is when the desserts were being served to me. We have Lemon Cheesecake in citrus and basil. It has a Lemon New York Cheesecake, Lemon Custard, Basil, Chopped Pistachio and Meringue. Hmmmmm, Yummy! 

You can savor the taste of goodness of Vyne for just P1800 good for 2, and they accept cash and cards. 

Vyne is opening hours;

Mon, Tue and Thu from 5pm to 2am
Wed, Fri and Sat from 5pm to 4am
Sun is CLOSED

Reservation is recommended and you may contact +63 9175530197. Vyne is located at the 8th Floor of W Global Center, 9th Avenue Corner 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Like them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/VyneManila. Just don't forget to rate and make a review of them at Zomato.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED