Ling Nam Offers Affordable House Specialties

It was another zomato.com meet up and this time we are invading the Ling Nam in Glorietta 2. It was amusing that day because I feel that I was lost and don't know where I'm working and when I enter into the establishment I am not certain if it's the restaurant that I am looking for so I need to go away again and went over.

Oh gosh! This is not happening to me for the first time and even they called me already I don't even notice. Anyway, I come to Ling Nam to try their food. To try their specialty, the noodles, dimsums and everything that they can serve to us.

As usual, I have named myself if am I a food, particularly a Chinese food I would be a Siopao.


I never realized that they would served their Siopao first, asado and bola. It was good... yes the flavor of asado and bola was there and nothing special in the food. I think their siopao would be great if they put more filling in the bun instead.


Next we have the Noodles, Beef wanton, Beef and Chicken Asado Noodles. I just tried the Beef Noodles and it was perfect for me because the noodles are good and the flavor was there, but you have to add pepper and fish sauce.

Their Pork Siomai was not the usual size of siomai it was a little bigger compare to other siomai house. Hakaw was good as well as the Ham Suy kok which is like a buchi while I am very amazed in the presentation of thei Dragon Shrimp Balls.


I though that we are done but Mr. Edwin says that we are not because we are just starting. Until they served the main dishes together with the Yang Chow Rice.

We have the Home-made Tofu with 3 kinds of Mushrooms, Beef Hofan, Lemon Chicken and Sweet and Sour Pork.

For me, my favorite in Ling Nam are the Beef Noodles, the Dragon Shirmp Balls, Hakaw, the Yang Chow Rice and the Beef hofan. I will give these food a 3.5 star.

Ling Nam was started in 1950's, their business becomes popular through the word of mouth. They re-launched their brand to the market early 2006. Currently they have 8 stores around the country;

WANTON PARLOR, Manila - Company Owned Store

BANAUE, Quezon City - Franchise Store, October 16, 2006

GREENHILLS, San Juan City - Company Owned Store, December 10, 2006

SHOPWISE COMMONWEALTH, Quezon City - Franchise Store, November 12, 2009

PARKMAL MANDAUE City Cebu - Franchise Store, February 05, 2010

CONGRESSIONAL AVE., Quezon City - Franchise Store, November 18, 2011

TRANSCOM, Pasig City - Franchise Store, June 2012

GLORIETTA 2, Makati City - Company Owned, 2012

Their vision is to expand the Ling Nam brand into the mainstream fast-casual dining market via franchising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED