Cakes, Coffee, Pastries And More At Cab Cafe In Kapitolyo

Are you looking for a place to dine? A place where you can enjoy the food and relax a bit? Oh well, I have found a spot in Kapitolyo, Pasig City. Who should have said that I don't have to go somewhere just to find a perfect place to dine with my family. I will admit that there are times that we don't feel like preparing our meal, so we end up eating somewhere for lunch or dinner.

I have found this place with my Zomato friends where we are invited to try they food. It was easy to find because Kapitolyo is one of the smallest Baranggay in Pasig City.  



You will never think that they also serve meals aside from cakes and other pastries that you can easily found in the display. 


Let's g back to the food review. During that time, we have tried they locally brewed coffee, the Caramel Macchiato, and Choco Peanut Butter Pie. I don't usually drink coffee and I am not a fun, but I sip a little just to taste it. The Caramel Macchiato for me was so strong while I liking the Choco Peanut Butter Pie which is the just perfect blend of chocolate or tablea and peanut butter. I am sure that kids will love it.



  



Then we tried their Country Sausage Platter which is very appetizing the peppery flavor is so rich, but I think it should be better if has a dip like honey mustard or garlic mayo. We also have Batchoy Bacolod, Pizza Alfredo, Pinoy Deli Pasta, and Sate Babe.

The Batchoy is just fine, Pinoy Deli Pasta for me was a little dry and the Sate Babe was great which is excellent sauce for the pork and complements with the java rice and achara while the Pizza Alfredo was superb, I like it because it's not oily compared to the usual pizza that we have grown up.


We also have Ice Fruit Coolers which are the Watermelon Blackberry and the Strawberry Raspberry and for the desserts. We have Mango Pavlova and Blueberry Cheesecake. I love the Mango Pavlova, it's chewy and not too sweet while the Blueberry Cheesecake is just good and I taste it too salty for me different from the usual cheesecake which is a little sour.



They also serve beers as in local beers created in our country the Bog's Brew. I like the names of those beers so unique such as NPA for Negros Pale Ale,  Kawayan Ale and All Grain Ale. I did not try it because I don't feel like drinking that night and I have worked the following morning, but most of my peers told me that they like better the NPA.


The food great and as well as the price. Very affordable and delectable especially the cakes and pastries they have in the counter displays.


Cab Cafe is located in number 18 East Kapitolyo Drive, Kapitolyo, Pasig City.  Like them on Facebook at ww.facebook.com/cabcafe and Follow them on Instagram at cabcafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED