Lucky's Burger and Bar Is Another Place For Chilling Out

I'm always thankful and delighted every time I'll be one of the chosen bloggers who will try food reviews.

Obviously, I love food though not fun of veggies but still love eating. Last month, I tried a Burger and Beer Feast at Forbes Town Center in BGC. This time, the Lucky's Burger and Bar.

I was rushing to that place that day because I'll be coming from the other side of Makati. I was the second to the last who arrive but still make it before the food tasting starts.

First they serve us their appetizer. The Buffalo wings with blue cheese sauce, BBQ Chicken wings, Beef Salficao  and their signature Lucky's Bacon Chips. I would say that the Bacon Chips  rocks and best if you deep it in vinegar.





Although their Beef Salficao was also good, for me the Bacon Chips will capture everyone's heart.


For Entrees, we have tried the Buttermilk Fried Chicken who is served with coleslaw, herbed rice and gravy. I  should have like it if the breading was not too much. It makes the chicken is not crunchy but hard to eat because the outer part of is so hard.



We also tried their Lucky Chops, it was served with buttered french beans, garlic and chive fried rice and gravy. The meat is so tender and I like better.

Then the Lucky Burger was served, it was 1/3 pound chargrilled all beef patty served with American cheddar cheese, streaky bacon, lettuce, tomato, onions and lucky's signature burger dressing. Lucky's Burger is also best with fries or mojos. The patty is so juicy.



Next was the pasta. We tried their five  kinds of pasta and these are the Bacon Mac & Cheese, Aglio e Olie, Chicken Rigatoni, Creamy Mushroom Truffle Pasta and Spaghetti & Meatball Melt. 









For their Pasta, I would say that my favorites are the Creamy mushroom truffle and the bacon mac & cheese. 

And off course, we will not end the night without trying the desserts. We have Lucky's Apple Pie and Brownie Mug.




They also served cocktails like Mojito,  Pina Colada, Lychee Smash and more. Local and imported beers are also present aside from the non-alcoholic drink that they offer.




Lucky's Burger and Bar is one of the places that serves delish food by far and I am pretty sure that I will look for in my next visit aside from the bacon chips was their brownie mug dessert. For the dessert its 4.5 but overall it's 3.5 for me including the kindness and smiles of their crew and staff. 

The place is pretty cool, ideal for chilling out and but you have to have your own car or ride a cab unless you want to walk for miles when you want get there. Hoping to have another more accessible location for their future branch. 

Oh, before I forgot I just noticed that their logos look like a cow or bull, so cute. Check out Lucky's Burger and Bar at the Tuscany, Upper Mckinley Road, McKinley Hill, Taguig City. You may also call them at 02 2469069 ext:354 for reservation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED