Yaki Yaki San Nicolas, Pasig Is Now Open!

The country's first Yakisoba and Takoyaki in one serving is here...

Recently opened its newest branch in Brgy. San Nicolas, Pasig City. Gracing the blessing and opening with the owners and the Yaki Yaki PH officers together with few of blogger friends. As the Grand opening celebration, Yaki Yaki San Nicilas Branch is giving away FREE 4 pcs Yasai Takoyaki.

Yaki Yaki has eight specialty Takoyaki and Yakisoba that includes Tako-Soba (Yakisoba + Tako), Chizu-Soba (Yakisoba + Chizu), Yasai-Soba (Yakisoba + Yasai), and Kani-Soba (Yakisoba + Kani) priced at Php99 for SOLO - single serving Yakisoba with 3 pcs. Takoyaki and Php189 for SUMO - good for 2-3 person Yakisoba with 6 pcs. Takoyaki. For the Bifu-Soba (Yakisoba + Bifu), Bekon Chizu-Soba (Yakisoba +Bekon Chizu), Poku Chizu-Soba (Yakisoba + Poku Chizu), and Bebi Tako-Soba (Yakisoba +Bebi Tako) priced at Php109 for SOLO and Php209 for SUMO.

By the way, their Yakisoba has two variant which are the Regyura or the non-spicy and the Supaishi or the spicy one. Its authentic stir fried noodles with vegetables and meat, served with a thick sweet sauce. Prices are from Php75 for SOLO and Php145 for SUMO which is good for 2-3 person per serving.




Their Takoyaki has eight variant which are the Tako (Octopus Bits), Chizu (3 Cheese), Kani (Crabsticks), Yasai (Veggies), Bifu (Cheesy Beef), Bekon Chizu ( Cheesy Bacon), Poku (Cheesy Pork Floss) and the Bebi Tako (Baby Octopus). Their Japanese Takoyaki balls is served with their signature sauce and Japanese mayo. Prices start Php45 to Php289 depending on the number of pieces. They have 4pcs, 8pcs, and 12 pcs per servings depends on what you like and on your appetite.



Without even knowing that they even served handcrafted beverages on their Osaka Milk Bar line, it has six variation that includes, Blueberry Miruku, Strawberry Oreo Kurimu, Mango Cream Tanoshi, Tokyo Ice Kohi, Butterscotch Makiato, and Taro Chizu. These refreshing milk beverages priced at Php69 for the Medium and Php79 for the Large size drink.

I got to try their specialty Chizu-Soba (Yakisoba + Chizu* Takoyaki) with their signature sauce, Japanese mayo and authentic sprinkles. I also got to try their handcrafted milk beverages Mango Cream Tanoshi and Tokyo Iced Kohi. 

I feel like its not enough for me to try because I want to taste the other variations in their menu. So I ordered Tako-Soba (Yakisoba + Tako**), Bifu (Cheesy Beef Takoyaki), large Taro Chizu and I claimed the Free Yasai Takoyaki. Since it we are still in Covid and everyone's priority is our safety, I decided to take out everything and eat it in our house since I was just a few blocks away.



I love their Yakisoba in general as in super love it! For the Takoyaki, the Bifu, the one that I brought taste absolutely good.  Although the Tako which is the Octopus bits taste great as well. I actually love cheese so maybe subconsciously will choose and love the Cheesy Beef flavor compare to others.  

Okay fine! and I think everyone who have read my blog will know that I am a milktea fanatics, that is why I'm kind a picky when it comes to drinks. I will give my honest review about the beverages that tried with them. The Mango Cream Tanoshi is a little sour for me and I don't like mango syrup it taste like medicine for me while the other two beverages is too sweet for me. Again, maybe it just me.



As I mentioned, I super loved their Yakisoba, of course the regyura because I am a no fan of spicy food, their noodles taste authentic Japanese noodles and for sure I will come back for their Bifu Takoyaki. I would say that it was the best Takoyaki that I ever had so far. I would like to try the other variants of takoyaki and  milk beverages as well, that is a promise. When I come back to their store and I will give you another feedback about it, maybe in a separate blog or  in a shout out. Hahaha!



About Yaki Yaki:

Yaki Yaki originate from Dotonbori in Osaka, Japan. The first Yakisoba - Takoyaki in one serving concept in the Philippines. Be the one to bring the craze to your area by becoming a franchisee. Know the secrets behind the success of the brand this pandemic! 

For more information, please call their Franchise hotline number at 0956 7791150. Follow them on socials @yakiyakiphillines on FB and @yakiyakiph on IG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED