Find The Warm And Cool Feeling In Closeup Fire-Freeze

It was a fantastic night of the 3rd day of August, not just because it was my birthday indeed we get a chance to be part and tried how amazing the newest Closeup Fire-Freeze toothpaste is and had fun playing the Laser Tag Extreme together with the Closeup Philippines.

During the event, right from the very minute we get into the venue, people from Closeup Philippines and its agency of Media Contacts Philippines had been so hospitable. Foods are waiting and so we eat those pizza and nachos served to us. 


This is the first time that I have tried the Closeup Fire-Freeze and right after I brush and tried it. I was so amazed about the dual sensation that I have felt upon using it.  


It has two gels, which are a perfect combination as it works together in different ways. First, the red gel that gives you the warm feeling while you're brushing who will thoroughly clean your mouth and fight those germs to prevent the bad breath while the blue gel that gives the cooling sensation and has an intense molecule that leaves you with a cold feeling that will last long for fresher breath up to two hours and more. 


Imagine even after we played the Lazer Tag, we can still feel the cool sensation was there, and our breaths are at the same time fresh for a long period of time. I would say that it's like that we had brushed our teeth over and over again, but it's actually not. 




If I and my blogger friends had become an instant fan of this newest Closeup Fire-Freeze, well you should have tried it and experience also how we mesmerized with this toothpaste. 


You can get your own Closeup Fire-Freeze in the local supermarkets, groceries, department stores, and selected convenience stores and drugstores nationwide. It comes with a size of 50ml, 100ml and 10 ml tube in affordable price.


Closeup as one of the competitive brands of tooth paste today will surely give you a great experience with their latest Cloeup Fire-Freeze. Like the Closeup Philippines on Fcebook at www.facebook.com/CloseupPhilippines.

31 comments:

  1. Wow, I should try that. I was always looking for something better when it comes to toothpaste. I need something who can help me to stay my breath fresh that will last for long hours. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish to use that toothpaste whenever I have my date with my girlfriend. Nice kissing moment with close up fire freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very interesting! Must have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that already out in the market? hmmp, ket try that one, I wish I have discounts 'cuz planning to buy 10. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will find that warm and cool feeling that you have said. Better buy one to try. Will give you feed back after.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it's out in the market, I will also include this in our shopping list! thanks for sharing po!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm, that seems to be a nice product. might as well put this one on my list the next time i head to the grocery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for commenting! Guys try nyo yan kakaiba yung feeling nakakagulat nga eh ang lamig ng mouth mo after an hour or two nandun pa rin yung cool feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is interesting the combination of fire and freeze i have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was moved by the tvc :) interesting product. :D will try this definitely :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cool feeling of ice is there, how about the fire?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will feel the warm sensation while brushing and that's the Fire and once your done and have rinse your mouth you will feel the cooling sensation which is the Freeze. You should try it Sef, I know you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an encouraging blogpost, I really should try this new flavor of close-up, if it is worth changing my brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ill rush to SM first thing tomorrow :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice one! i will definitely use the closeup fire freeze...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanna try one too :)I need this especially when I needed to report to the VIPs in the office :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i used closeup before and i must try this new closeup fire-freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Ria you gonna love this new closeup fire freeze, of course you like to have a fresh breath all the time even before and after the meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. best use for toothpaste I ever seen!...try it

    ReplyDelete
  20. hmmm interesting!!! fire and ice combine! in one toothphase! i must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. interesting tootpaste i must try it! thx for the share!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want to know what it feels to have fire and ice on your mouth...

    but always loved close up innovations...

    ReplyDelete
  23. You should rush to the nearest store or supermarket in your place and try closeup fire-freeze now and see it for your self! Pahuhuli ka ba? GO!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've got to try this one. I'd like kissing: my husband and kids, and I like talking a lot!!! So this will really keep me cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. sounds amazing, I need that

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Joy Mendiola, that was cool... I'm sure they gonna love your long last fresh breath after you use the Closeup Fire-freeze. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. its totally freezing! amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. hahaha... uu nga palitan na yung dating tooth gel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've tried fire-freeze close-up and I found it was really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Now that you have mention it, this toothpaste goes on top of my list for September's grocery, I'm getting excited to hit the mall because of this heheh! (a product worth trying for hehe)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM FEED