I Like It. What Is It?

I was once a literature and arts fan (well actually until now). Although I did not give much attention to it this fast few years but I would say that they are still always in my heart. History of old civilization from the Templars and Knights are the only few proven things whom i enjoy reading. I even follow the trail of Jesus Christ during college and learn a lot from it.


What I did miss this days is that I almost forgot things I like and love before. Here I show you some of those arts that I admire more even up to now. Of course, the first on my list even before I became a mother is the master piece from Michelangelo, La Pietà.  It was sculptured at the housed in St. Peter's Basilica who was made for Cardinal Jean de Billheres' funeral monument. It was fabulous and I love it!

The body of Jesus on the lap of his mother Mary after the Crucifixion
Second is the most beautiful girl for me who owns her undefinable smile in the world, although she don't have brows to raise but definitely if she is alive girls of today will raise their brows on her. She is known as Mona Lisa or La Gioconda. Created by the most famous painter during his time, Leonardo da Vinci. This piece of art is permanently displayed at the Musee du Louvre (Louvre Meseum) in Paris.
The figure in the painting as a kind of mythic embodiment of eternal femininity
The third on my list is the Altar of St. Michael the Archangel who painted by Guido Reni in S. Maria della Concezione. 
Saint Michael defeats Satan twice, first when he ejects Satan from Paradise, and then in the final battle of the end times
The fourth one is the Statue of Abraham Lincoln created by Daniel Chester French. It was located at the Lincoln Memorial on the National Mall in Washington , D.C., USA.
I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day.
Next on my list as the fifth  is my most favorite writer, poet of all time. Its none other than William Shakespeare. Just a little trivia, did you know that William Shakespeare is the pseudonym Of Sir Francis Bacon? yes he is.
"All the world's a stage,and all the men and women merely players, they have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his time plays many parts..."
Followed by my favorite writer and author of modern times. Dan Brown, he is the author of best selling controversial books namely, Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress, Deception Point and the latest book Lost Symbol. I have all the first four books of Dan Brown but it has been flooded because of Ondoy.
The man behind the most popular fictional based on facts books
The number seven on my list is the books of the Pinoy writer whose name is Bob Ong, I love the Bakit Pabaliktad Magbasa ng Libro ang mga Pilipino, Paboritong Libro ni Hudas, Alamat ng Gubat, etc. I even have his latest book titled Ang mga kaibigan ni Mama Susan.
"Minsan kailangang ituro ng mundo sa'yo ang tama sa paraang masasaktan ka para matandaan mo." - Bob Ong
And finally the last is the most ever beautiful landmarks in the world for me. Of course the Eifel Tower or the La dame de fer. It means, the Iron Lady which is located on the Champ de Mars in Paris and one of the most dreamed of mine to visit. Look how beautiful she is.
The second-tallest structure in France
So now you know almost anything that I like and admire. You better yet keep it a secret because only you and me will know about this unless you will share this on you facebook, twitter and other social networking sites that you have. I hope you have a great time in dropping by on my blog. Cheers!

Photo Courtesy by: en.wikipedia.org, mobileddl.com, totallydublin.ie


I joined the blog challenge project of Azrael's Merryland (link to azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com )
for the month of August 2011.

Here are the bloggers who joined the blog challenge project

http://www.glamourmoments.net/
http://tasteofgoodness.blogspot.com/
http://akosiemersonsy.wordpress.com/
http://www.marnelldelosreyes.com/
http://www.jeffreylimbauan.blogspot.com/
http://www.eventlovershideout.com/

2 comments:

  1. astig na post..
    sa literature and arts ka pala...oks yan
    pahiramin kita ng pinoy comics

    ReplyDelete
  2. oks yan kuya cge kelan ko makukuha yang comics na yan! miss ko na nga yung pinoy comics na pinababasa ng lola ko dati yung "funny komiks" hahaha

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM FEED