Meeting With The Red Runway Organizer

It was holiday today and i get excited to meet the organizer of the Red Runway event. It was kinnda worried little because i admit that i didn't know them exactly much. I got an email coming from Marianna saying that she wasn't able to get to the meeting today because she has something to do but Julia was the one who will meet me though.






The worries was increase because I never talk to Julia before and never knew what she looks like. Until I get to the Starbucks Green Belt  3 and waited for her for more than 10 minutes. 




Oh, why worry? if you will meet and see this pretty lady who looks like an angel in her cute smile. And best part is that, we closed are meeting as I will be their official Blogger for the event.


Photo Courtesy of: snarkfood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED