Crazy Stupid Love: Perhaps Love Is Crazy And Stupid

It was a long time ago when i had a movie date with this particular guy who had been so closed to me ever since. I would say that we have shared so much in our lives that perhaps even change us on what we are today. We have given our selves  a lot of crazy things that we never even thought that until today that this would be so possible. At least we have still respect each other even we did not see each other everyday just like before.

We both choose the movie called "Crazy Stupid Love", at first I don't like the movie because its not the kind of movie that I like to watch. I am not that drama or love story movie fan. I prepare adventure, Sci-fiction or Comedy. And since it was said that the movie is a light movie that has a little comedy in it. I agreed to watch it. Eventually, I wondered that this movies somehow touches both of us in a way.

Movie Summary:


At forty-something, straight-laced Cal Weaver is living the dream--good job, nice house, great kids and marriage to his high school sweetheart. But when Cal learns that his wife, Emily, has cheated on him and wants a divorce, his "perfect" life quickly unravels. Worse, in today's single world, Cal, who hasn't dated in decades, stands out as the epitome of un-smooth. Now spending his free evenings sulking alone at a local bar, the hapless Cal is taken on as wingman and protege to handsome, thirty-something player Jacob Palmer. In an effort to help Cal get over his wife and start living his life, Jacob opens Cal's eyes to the many options before him: flirty women, manly drinks and a sense of style that can't be found at Supercuts or The Gap. Cal and Emily aren't the only ones looking for love in what might be all the wrong places: Cal's 13-year-old son, Robbie, is crazy about his 17-year-old babysitter, Jessica, who harbors a crush on Cal. And despite Cal's makeover and his many new conquests, the one thing that can't be made over is his heart, which seems to keep leading him back to where he began. 


Also Known As:      Crazy, Stupid, Love
                             Untitled (Warner Bros./Dan Fogelman Project)

Production Status:  Released

Logline:              When forty-something Cal Weaver's wife asks for a divorce, his "perfect" life unravels. Un-cool Cal begins dating, and player Jacob Palmer becomes his wingman and mentor. Cal masters the dating scene, but his heart still wants what it wants.

Genres:             Comedy, Drama and Romance

Running Time:     1 hr. 47 min.

Release Date:     July 29th, 2011 (wide)

MPAA Rating:     PG-13 for for coarse humor, sexual content and language.

Distributors:     Warner Bros. Pictures Distribution

Production Co.:     Carousel Productions, Di Novi Pictures
                            Gravity VFX
                            Canali
                            Limelight Catering
                            Panavision, Ltd.
                            Motion Picture Imaging
                            Scarlet Letters

Studios:             Warner Bros. Pictures

U.S. Box Office:     $78,510,633

Filming Locations:  Los Angeles, California, USA

Produced in:     United States

My Ratings:          2 Thumbs up and 3 popcorns on the side.

My favorite lines from the movie:

I'm going to help you rediscover your manhood. Do you have any idea where you could have lost it? 
- Jacob

I'm here to bang the hot guy who hit on me at the bar. 
- Hannah

When I told you when I had to work late? I really went to go see the new Twilight movie by myself, and it was so bad. 
- Emily

I'm so mad at you. I'm really mad at you for what you did. But I'm mad at myself too. Because I should not have jumped out of that car - I should have fought for you. Because you fight for your soul mates. 
- Cal

Okay, The Scarlet Letter. To me, the A stands for asshole. Both Hester and Dimmesdale fall in love. Love is for asshole. So they are assholes being chased by assholes because they are assholes. 
- Robbie

Movie summary: yahoo movies

Photo Courtesy of: 
yahoomovies.com, zukimoviereviews.blogspot.com,.buzzinefilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED