A Pizza Or A Donuts? It Doesn't Matter, I Love Both!

Well, its been said and told that i won the Go Nuts Donuts Twitter Promo and it was such a great one. Finally, get a chance in getting my prize at the Go Nuts Donuts SM Mega Mall as my chosen redemption. At first, I was hesitant to approach the guy in the counter for claiming my prize and when I did, he said that he will just get my name, contact number, etc. and they will contact me. 


Hmmmp... what's that for? the redemption period is until September 26, 2011 only. How would that be? I told him that Ms. Tina Lagdameo from their Marketing Department did not inform me about it. Then he gets back to me and says "Ok, Ma'am just wait and I will heat your Donut Pizza". 




Wow! that was great, so I wait there while taking pictures of their SM Megamall branch. I have observed that even sell cookies and other pastries aside from their colorful different donuts in more variety of flavors from chocolates up to nutty and plains or glazed.





This my first time to try their Pizza Donuts, I heard that it's just back recently because of public demand. Well, the taste is good, I have tried their Hawaiin Pizza Donuts and its the same like Pizza, I mean the one in triangle form and you know why its different from other Pizza? well, it's because of the filling inside the donuts which is like a Pizza sauce that adds flavor once you bite it. It has a kick of Pizza and yet you will stop and think that hey! its a donuts by the way.




So Donuts and Pizza lover, you will never get wrong in eating this one of a kind Pizza and Donuts at the same time. Go Nuts Donuts Pizza Donuts comes in four flavors such as Pepperoni, Hawaian, Garlic and Chese, and Barbeque. Try their Pizza Donuts and you will never taste any Donuts like Pizza. Its fun eating Pizza and get Donuts!





Thanks to Go Nuts Donuts for giving me a chance to taste their Pizza Donuts and for choosing as one of their winner in their Twitter Promo. Of course, to Mr. Mark Angelo Bensola who assist me when I claim my prize in their store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED