My Most Networked Individual Winner In Western Union Challenge




I have posted my contest here in my blog titled Be the nost Networked Individual: Join The Western Union Challenge! last August 9, 2011. As the 160th Anniversary of Western Union will be memorable as they shared the most globally networked individual as it launched the Network Challenge.  


Trying and experiencing the fun of knowing how globally connected you are and as we searching for the most networked person in the world and discopver how geographically networked the Philippines through the "Your World" application at www.westernunionworld.com/yourworld. I have seen that there are lots of people who are very enthusiast about the contest. 


All of them are wanted to win the 1K GC of SM Sodexo and be know to be the most networked individual today. I have gathered my 10 entries and carefully pick the right and deserving one. You can see the winner list of WU Most Networked Individual Challenge in my other post dated September 1, 2011 as I have promise the date to be announcing the winners.


The winners in my contest have joined me to claim their prize at 4th Floor, 186 Magnitude Building II, E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City. It's along C-5 Avenue, just outside Eastwood, beside Ford Libis and the Philippine Basketball Association Office. The building has a Banco de Oro at the first floor.  





Ethan Geronimo who claim his prize was there but unfortunately Jerome Carreon who is sick and can't make it to claim his prize couldn't join us during that day. Anyway, he can still claim his prize to the address above at anytime from 9AM - 5PM. Just let me know or Ms. Sam of Green Bulb PR.


For those who joined, thank you very much and hope to see you again in my next blog contest. Again, thanks for supporting me and Thank you Ms. Sam and Ms. Andrea of Green Bulb PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED