Using My Previllage Pass To Have Back Massage At Bioessence

This past few days I complaint about my back ache that is why I decided to visit one of my sponsored Spa to have a little rest for my self. I need to meet my son and my mother first before we went to the Bioessence Spa at Shopesville in Greenhills. It was so damn traffic during that day that we need to get on a hurry for our 3pm appointment in Bioessence Spa.

Upon our arrival at the spa, I of course introduced my self to the information and ask for the girl named Ms. Chiqui that I have talked to. She was so accommodating to us and even ask us to have some refreshment for a while.


The assistant help us to get in the room where we will be able to have our back massage. Its a 15-20 minutes of Swedish Massage that makes my nerve to relax and felt that my body started to calm down. Every press of the therapist in my back is such a great feeling and I loving it.

FYI, Bioessence is a 15 years and counting beauty clinic chain that started operaation with only 3-bed clinic whichh 2 for facials and one for massage in Marfori Heights, Davao City in 1994. Currently Bioessence has 28 branches nationwide. Its pride is to brand customer care, attending to the customers as they come to the clinic on schedule, and follow up on them after the treatments, and make sure the clients are well guided on every step of their beauty regimen.

They have a highly trained therapist, equipped medical related personnel and professional staff. They are trained abroad to be at par with global standards, competent and credible to perform beauty and spa services.

And not only Bioessence wants you to be beautiful, it also aims to make you a successful entreprenuer through its FRANCHISEoffers. Presently Bioessence has nine franchised outlets РSM Megamall, SM Fairview, SM Southmall, SM Bacoor, SM Tayaty, SM Pampanga, SM Baguio, Zamboaga City, Cotabato City. Seven FacialPlus franchisees in Las Pi̱as, Cubao, Retiro, Fairview, Naga, Legaspi, Roxas City and two Suay Thai Traditional Thai massage in Caloocan and Las Pi̱as.


Also, Bioessence extended its expertise through offering beauty products like anti-ageing soaps, whitening soap, slimming products, essential oils, food supplement and other compliementary items. This variety of services and products makes Bioessence a one-stop shop for beauty and wellnss needs.

Thanks to Ms. Chiqui and the rest of people at the Bioessence Shopesville, Greenhills Branch. Visit www.bioessence.ph for more information about their services and promos.

1 comment:

  1. Customer appointment scheduling software is the perfect tool for salons and spas looking to improve their booking procedures. It offers such functionality as online client self-scheduling and automated e-mail and text message reminders. See more spa appointment scheduling software

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM FEED