Filstar Distributors Corp. Christmas Sale

I remember the time when I was working at Filstar, we used to get 5% discount every Friday in the showroom, and I did enjoy buying stuffs from there. From handle bags, greeting cards and up to the scrapbooking materials. Then the yearly sale before Christmas is one of the most awaited events because employees as well as other people who got a chance to get big discounts of Filstar from the products of Hallmarks, Bic, All About scrapbooking, etc. 


When I left the office and resigned. I used to wait for this event to shop at their office and of course to see the old friends and officemates once again.  Last year, I brought a photo album for my son and some scrapbooking materials and handle bags as well as Christmas wrapper. This year I will definitely go back there!  


Let us all have a pre-Christmas shopping at Filstar. The Biggest Christmas sale of Filstar Distributors Corporation is on November 14 to 19, 2011 9am to 7pm at #11 Brixton Street, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City.


This Christmas sale is brought to you buy Hallmark, All About Scrapbooking, Wrap "em Up, Photo Fun Album, Celebration Balloons and Skite.  For more information, please visit their website at www.filstar.com.ph. Also, Like their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/filstar

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED